Pages

perjantai 15. helmikuuta 2013

Vive la France

Just a quick update on what I'm working on. I just managed to finish painting the first couple of bases of french line infantry. These will someday grow to be a part of D'Erlons 1st Corps at Waterloo. Nice and fast to paint compared to the Brits that I've been working on lately. And the variety from the mix and mash of equipment helps in not getting bored by just painting the same uniform over and over again :)

Anyway here are the 1st and 4th Fusilier companies. The pompoms didn't turn out that well as they don't really stand out. Need to use brighter colors on the next units. The next couple of bases are also proceeding quite nicely and hopefully I'll get them done this weekend. I'm using some Perry metals in the form of regimental command to bring a bit of life to the unit.




1 kommentti:

  1. Good going, these are refreshing variety amongst all the brits ;-)

    VastaaPoista