Pages

lauantai 29. joulukuuta 2012

95th Rifles

Picton's 5th Division at Waterloo continues with the 95th Rifles. Finally got the last ones finished today.  Probably the biggest cliche unit in British Napoleonics, but what can you do after watching too much Sharpe as a youngster.

This brings my 8th Brigade to near completion. Still needs the 28th North Gloucestershire regiment.

The whole lot of 20 riflemen and their command. All figures are Perry metals or plastics. Painted with Vallejo paints and finished with Army Painter products.












Next up a change of sides as I'm painting some French Cuirassiers to have a change from painting all the red (and green) coats. After that I'm starting to run out of figures again as I'm still waiting for a package that I ordered in the end of November already

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti